Wednesday, January 2, 2019

I'm not obsessed with Individual prizes - Ronaldo





Cristiano Ronaldo has made it clear that he is not obsessed with individual records after making the big move from Real Madrid to Juventus.

Ronaldo,a five time Ballon D'Or winner has insisted club success is more important than individual honours.

At the Last Count,the 33-year-old helped Los Blancis to three consecutive Champions League success before switching to Italian Giants Juventus.

READ ALSO:CAF reveals Final Top 3 for African Player of the year award

He has now netted 15 times in 24 matches for Juventus.


"I'm not obsessed with individual prizes,"Ronaldo was quoted as saying to Record.

"The important thing is helping the team,always,and therefore the rest arrives naturally.I don't hide it that I'm happy when I win but it's not the end of the world if it can't happen".


Ronaldo is now the leading Serie A goal scorer with 14 goals after scoring twice against Sampdoria.

0 comments: